Oh the holidays. The time when everyone’s diet goes out the window. And let’s be honest, that’s what the holidays are all about- indulgence in family, friends and food. So give your loved ones and yourself a break from all the leftover Turkey Sandwiches and whip this up. Seriously, it’s so easy even the most culinarily inept could pull this off. And if you don’t love an oozy, melty, bubbly, gooey pot of cheese too… well then you might just be crazy.
Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie
Recipe adapted from The Kitchn
- 1 – 8 ounce wheel of Brie
- about 1/3 cup Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- crackers or baguette for serving
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Slice the top off of the Brie and place cut side up in an oven-safe baking dish or on parchment paper in the baking dish if you plan to serve the Brie in a different dish. Dollop cranberry sauce on top of the Brie.
- Bake in the oven for 8-12 minutes until the Brie is gooey and the cranberry sauce is hot and bubbly. Be careful not to over bake it, the cheese should be melted but still hold it’s shape.
- Sprinkle pecans on top and serve immediately with crackers or baguette slices.